Tuesday 4 April 2023

Setting up the inside of the Potting Shed



The work on the agenda on my visit to day was to get the second staging built and start fitting out the inside of my Forest Garden Potting Shed  I also laid some vinyl flooring to help keep the floor clean and to protect the timber from walked in mud off my boots


I'm going to build a third staging to return along the gable wall at the back of the shed that will hold the plastic storage unit on the bottom shelf. Chitting potatoes on the bottom shelf of the first staging on the left, and the framework from a blow-away greenhouse and a perching stool on the right 


I do love having the hooks along the top of the wall panels at eaves level, Days later I ended up extending the tool hooks all along the 2.4m of the shed and returning to the door opening  


Magnetic white board holding my plan for the year and some seeds, and a few temperature gauges and metal decorative signs start making it feel homely  


I've left the protective film on the opening windows either end for the moment  


View from the First Window 


View from the Second Window 


View from the Third Window 


View from the Fourth Window at Michelle's reclaimed plot 15 


 As I'm fitting this #forestgarden potting shed out I just love it more and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment