Sunday 9 April 2023

Climbing Frame Greenhouse and Onion Sets

 


View from the potting shed / path onto plot 1
 

Emma and Andy came today to give me a hand on the allotment. Andy helped me construct the Greenhouse Climbing Frame and Emma planted Karmen, Pink Panther and Snowball onion sets from Mr Fothergill's, in 3 beds. 


View from the Main Path 

I have a number of concrete kerb stones that I have harvested off Freecycle and they will form the raised bed that will go around the inside of the climbing frame. At the moment they are just positioned so I can see where they need installing. 


View from the water tank on the main path


Gable end view from main path


Emma working planting Karmen, Pink Panther and Snowball onion sets from Mr Fothergill's, in 3 beds.




Karmen, Pink Panther and Snowball onion sets from Mr Fothergill's, in 3 beds.


Scaffolding Debris netting to stop the birds and squirrels from pulling the sets out.

No comments:

Post a Comment