Friday 7 April 2023

Greenhouse In The Potting Shed


Decorating the Forest Garden Potting Shed  with metal signs and adding a DAB Radio which was another Freecycle find as well as the plan layout of the allotment for 2023 to the gable wall. 

The sign that says "To You It May Only Be A Shed But To Me It's A SANCTUARY" is so true, its my happy place on my happy place as since my wife passed away I really don't want to be at home during the day. The allotment and this potting shed is good for my mental health.  

I've had the small greenhouse for a few years and have historically used it in the kitchen behind the patio door to start off seedlings, now it will give another level of heat within the potting shed to the pepper seeds that I have sown today. 


The tin foil back is to reflect the light back onto the seedings when they grow 


The tin foil back is to reflect the light back onto the seedings when they grow, and as can be seen more self watering pop bottle propagators have been sown with seeds.  


On the other side of the potting shed the amount of hooks and tools is increasing and its making it so easy to find and replace tools at the start and end of a visit. I've wanted this for so long and it makes me extremely happy as the potting shed is slowing coming into its own. 

You may have spotted another greenhouse within the potting shed in the photo above "

No comments:

Post a Comment