Wednesday 12 April 2023

Freecycle Find & Sowing In The Potting Shed

 

On the way to the allotment I picked up a brand new never been out of the box Silvercrest Digital Spoon Scale that I saw on Freecycle. 

Digital Spoon Scales accurately weigh small weight items such as particles, liquids and powders and Ideal tool to weigh butter, flour, cream, tea, spices and Seasoning during cooking or baking.

My use for it is to measure out the weight of green manure from a large pack into smaller zippy bags that is enough to cover a bed size of 2.4m x 1.2m or 8ft x 4ft.


The potting shed is beginning to look a little more full


Today I sowed amongst other things Merrygold F1 Tomatoes from Mr Fothergill's which are the first blight resistant orange tomatoes.


When there was a pause in the rain I made a dash for the car park but it started to rain so hard I had to go to the car and not the gate to open it first.

No comments:

Post a Comment