Monday 15 July 2013

Monday 15th July 2013

Didn't get to the allotment at all as we had a minor leak on the boiler and had to wait for the boiler man to come and fix it.

Tuesday 16th - morning and evening visit to water as it has been so hot and the toms at home were looking sad

Wednesday 17th - No lunch time visit as they have the road from work to the allotment closed for resurfacing, but I did get an ARGOS sale flyer in the morning and reserved the last cold frame in store reduced to £12.99 and parked in ASDA's car park lunch time.

I then went into ASDA to buy something over a £5 to get my £2 parking fee back and they a flogging off 4 tier greenhouses at a £5 each - Can't even get the staging for that so I bought 3 of them, I was well and truly happy  :D



Evening visit with Jen, Emma came with Andy as he has never seen, and only heard about Dads playground. He watered for me whilst I dug up half a bed of first earlys' with Emma, we had finished off those I dug up over the weekend tonight for dinner. I then weeded bed 7 and potted up three tomatoes from home into one of the giant tugs.

As we keep getting visitors looks like I will have to put the bench together so we can sit four which was the intention because Keith and Pauline (brother and sister in law) are on the same site. 


No comments:

Post a Comment