Compost, Vermiculite, Square Flower Pot, Fertile Mulch & Ryobi Drill with handle and 600mm Power Planter auger.
I was up at just after 5, and I know a district nurse will be coming to change my dressings and that my leg and foot is going to be painful for the rest of the day despite the pain killers, so I decided that straight after breakfast to get out into the garden and get on with mixing the coir, fertile mulch, compost & vermiculite first thing.
The last of the cat poop was removed from what was the top of the bed, the amount of consolidation and shrinkage as I put in layers of grass and shredded paper when building the bed up
The first flower bucket load of topping off material was tipped out and roughly levelled off
The second flower bucket load of topping off material was tipped out and roughly levelled off
Net replaced as we don't want next doors bloody cats pooping in the beds again, that's why they are and will remain netted
Beds 1 - 3 nearly ready for planting, just a couple of more flower buckets worth of topping off mix to make up and spread evenly and we are good to go.
It's taken me more time than I would like, but I need to keep out of direct sunlight because of my medication and with the leg and foot ulcers, there is only so much I can do before I need to rest. The pain killers also have this tendency to make me nap more. That's my excuses and I'm sticking with them.
%20Mixinig%20Point.jpg)
%20Strawberries.jpg)
%20Bed%203%20Before.jpg)
%20Bed%203%20Half.jpg)
%20Bed%203%20Full.jpg)
%20Bed%203%20Netted.jpg)
%20Beds%201%20to%203.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment