Wednesday, 29 July 2026

Terracotta Pots Free On Facebook

 
A local chap moving properties has 100's of original Victorian Terracotta plots that he is hoping to find homes for as he is downsizing and placed a Facebook post about them.

I asked my daughter if she would pop 13-15 minutes down the road from her to pick me a couple of dozen up and I got the "You have lots of plastic ones, why do you need these old things?" Question. 

I did try and explain the benefits of terracotta pots, and yes had I been able to drive, I would have come back with more than 25  


Below is my little haul of Terracotta pots, that my son-in-law picked up for me I will be getting some watering trays to go into my space saver green house shed and I will be watering the plants from the bottom in it, using reclaimed Victorian Terracotta pots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment