Sunday, 19 July 2026

Monitoring The Transplanted Tomatoes

The weather forecast today for the next two weeks 


A weather map showing precipitation forecast on July 26 at midnight
© WXCHARTS

Separately, in its long-range weather forecast looking at July 23 to August 1, the Met Office said: "For much of the UK, dry at first with sunny spells. Northern and northwestern areas will be cloudier with occasional patchy rain or drizzle.

"Towards the weekend and perhaps into the start of next week, perhaps a more unsettled period with rain at times, especially across northern parts of the UK. This rain may very well reach southern areas too, but could be light and patchy here.

"Confidence becomes lower as we head into next week, but there are signs that high pressure will return, which means dry conditions would resume, especially in the south. Winds will be mostly light or moderate, occasionally fresh around northern coasts. Temperatures are expected to be near or above normal, warmest in the south, perhaps becoming very warm again by the start of August."




The BMF (Big Mother Fucker) and Tennis Ball tomatoes appear to have settled in their new Bio Green City Jungle. 

The Crimson Crush and Crimson Plum also looking happy, I will add some grass mulch tomorrow


The water in the 500ml pop bottle is going down slowly, I will also water every two or 3 days, I do have more strawberries coming and I will be using the Oakland Gardens hanging basket with the water reservoir.

Due to having my leg and foot cleaned and dressed by the District Nurse and the pain despite heavy pain killers I was not out and about on the patio today, so no progress of completing my raised beds and getting some seeds in them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment