Dominika from Plot 11 offered to harvest my raspberries and drop them off to me, she also asked If I needed any shopping bless her, I told her to make sure she harvests the same amount for herself.
Dominika took on the allotment last last year and this is her first year of growing on her allotment. She worked hard over the Winter to get her allotment ready for this Spring
She brought a pot of tomatoes and cucumbers from her first harvest bless her.
Dominika also made some blackberry syrop, It goes well with tea or water. She informs me it has lots of vitamins, I did try some and it's really nice. Dominika is going to have another harvest of Raspberries next week and do a drop off for me again.
The water finally ran out in the 500ml bottle which has been in place since the 17th July see Self-Watering Terracotta Stakes so that's 7 days not including what water was left in the actual Terracotta stakes.
%20Raspberres.jpg)
%20Dominika's%20harvest.jpg)
%20Tomatoes%20and%20Cucumbers.jpg)
%20Raspberries.jpg)
%20Hanging%20Basket.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment