Saturday, 18 July 2026

Potting On Tomatoes


With my foot padded up and bandaged so much, the medical boot I have is not big enough to get on over the dressings, but I still need to go out onto the timber desking to get the washing in.

Whilst doing that, I also potted up a Crimson Plum tomato into one of the self watering pots I have   

The Crimson Crush tomato I potted up a few days ago appears to be happy. 

The Bio Green City Jungle is looking a little weather bleached it has taken six years of exposure to daylight for the green climbing frame to turn white.

The additional Bamboo is a deterrent to keep the cats and squirrels from digging out the compost or pooping in it 

To be honest the tomatoes are around two months late, because of my couple of stints in hospital and my inability to get down to the allotment which is where the BMF (Big Mother Fucker) and Tennis Ball tomatoes were going to be grown.

With the crazy weather we are having, I may get a tomato harvest, but there again I might not, it's all In The Lap Of The Gods

No comments:

Post a Comment