Monday, 27 July 2026

The Ryobi 18V ONE+ RY18SCA-0 Cordless Secateurs

 
The Ryobi 18V ONE+ RY18SCA-0 Cordless Secateurs are ideal for fast and effortless pruning around the garden. Despite their compact size, they deliver powerful cutting performance to maintain shrubs and small branches.

The chrome-plated SK5 hardened steel bypass blades provide smooth, clean cuts up to 25mm. This promotes healthy plant growth while reducing strain on your hands with a simple trigger-operated design.

• Chrome-plated SK5 blades – delivers clean cuts for healthy plant growth
• High cutting capacity – cuts branches up to 25mm thick
• Fast cycle time – completes a cut in 2.5 seconds for efficiency
• Trigger operation – reduces muscle fatigue compared to manual pruners
• High endurance – makes up to 2,000 cuts on a single charge of a 2Ah Battery

This was one of my recent three Ryobi purchases, when they were doing the buy a tool and get a Free Storage Box or Bag. I went for the 19-inch Toolbox that the Secateurs fit into just nicely. The Tool box retails at £39.99

As regular reader of manvslug.uk know I have a face for radio, so I have found a review of the Ryobi 18V ONE+ RY18SCA-0 Cordless Secateurs by a man that appears to have nearly the same amount of Ryobi Kit as my good self. 

As I have an auto immune disease and arthritis in all my joints especially my hands, as he says in the video "I can honestly see why so many people describe these as a game changer" 




The brambles were 20 - 25mm diameter and the Ryobi Secateurs made light work of the them cutting them into short lengths and dropping into the trug lined with a plastic rubbish bag.

I have cleared the brambles that are growing to the rear and end of Bed 3 and can now get around the back of bed 3 to clear the cat poop that accumulated before I got the debris netting in place  

As soon as these arrive , I can hydrate them and get the topping mix made to complete and top up all three beds ready for planting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment