Friday 20 February 2015

Cauliflower & Brussels Sprouts

 Well after sowing 16 x All Round Cauliflower and 8 x Eversham Special Brussels Sprouts on the 15th February, this morning there are two little seedling showing their heads, one of each.

I tried an experiment last night and I'm going to do it again tonight. I placed an inside/outside Max/Min recording digital thermometer in the greenhouse, then another inside a large propagator and them put a small propagator with seeds inside the large one. All covered with bubble wrap.

Results were overnight lowest temperature In the greenhouse 1.8C min temperature in the first propagator 2.8C now I need to find another recording thermometer to go inside the small propagator to see how temperatures stack up. so that 1degree C between those two. If I can get all four readings that would be really interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment