Over the last couple of weeks I have been Bata Testing and building a model of Plot 1 that I will be keeping on for next year. I have to say with my background as a draughtmen, CAD and BIM manager plus having written CAD packages, an AutoCAD emulator for Cadvance and Lisp routines during my career, I have really enjoyed helping Tony Smith to test and tweak this Garden Planner
Tony sent me an email asking if I would like to assist and then a little while later sent out an email looking for 5 more individuals to assist in the testing.
If you go into The Open countryside mode you can see Mill Green Allotment amongst the other Beta Testers. I did have my Back Garden Allotment half modelled, but it appears to be missing in action at the moment. You should be able to have more than one garden. I will have to try and find out what happened to it.
I'm now more familiar with the modelling environment that I will not take me long to knock a model off for it. I will however this time include the path my Space Saver Greenhouse and Cold Frame
You can visit and walk around the plots, or even meet up at the Community Shed for a chat. I've yet to test this as I've been too busy building my allotment environment, and requesting more items be added to those that are already provided in the package, The community shed is a great concept, and something I'm looking forward too playing with.
No comments:
Post a Comment