Sunday, 6 September 2026

Tidying Up The Patio & The Small Shed

 

Kelly helped me tidy the patio up and bag all the detritus I manged to get out of the small shed at the back on the right yesterday. She then took it all down the dump, so I have a clearer working environment on the patio.

I continued to fill bed 6 with windfall apples and leaves from the trees swept up from the paths.

I trimmed back the agapanthus and added the cuttings to bed 6.






Bed 6 with windfall apples and leaves from the agapanthus and trees swept up from the paths.


Bed 5 Olla's to be added to this bed and Worm Tower in the middle


Bed 4 now with a layer of vermiculite and mulch compost to be mixed in with the power planter and terracotta watering spiks to be uses. Worm Tower to be installed in the middle of the bed . 



No comments:

Post a Comment