Saturday, 26 September 2026

In My Seed Box For 2027 - Goji Berries

  


Until I received the November Newsletter from Seeds To Suit, in 2025 I had never heard of Goji Berries, and I just love the look of them. I have no idea what they taste like, but I had to do some web browsing and google searching to find out more about this lush and plentiful perennial plant that could become part of my movement towards a more Permaculture based and Food Forest additions to my allotment plot, as I add more perennial plants and build up my fruit area on Plot 1


Looking at the cost of buying plants for 49p from Seeds To Suit for Approximately 15 Seeds it's got to be worth buying a pack and growing them just to try them, especially as if I don't like them, I know my daughter Emma will. 

If you decide to also buy some Goji Berry seeds from Seeds To Suit and you are a new customer, you will get an introduction 10% Off. If you are an existing customer then use the Discount Code below that is good  

I highly recommend that you subscribe to their monthly newsletter.   
 

After watching a number of very informative YouTube Videos I've included a couple in this post, and some links to others and you will find many other on YouTube. 

Some of the guidance from video-to-video conflicts, but that's what happens when you get a group of gardeners together talking about the best way to do anything.     
 


No comments:

Post a Comment