In 2019 Marshalls sent me Marshalls Alliance F1 Hybrid Sweetcorn were nothing more than spectacular (see photos of harvest here) and I have to say they were the best Sweetcorn that I have grown to date, Tyson F1 grown in 2021 were good but not as good as Alliance.
I have a pack of Sweet Corn Pot Of Gold F1 - Suttons - 20 Seeds - Cost £4.99 - Item Code 10 02 99 - that was Packed year ending 2023 and has a Sow By date of 2026. because of my DVT time in hospital and then leg ulcers they never got grown in 2026
I will have to acquire some fresh seed for 2027 and sweetcorn will be grown on MIll Green Allotment. I will update this post once I have decided what variety to purchase
Planting Membrane for Sweetcorn
I have 3 different planting membranes that can be used for sweet corn they are 18, 21 & 24 holes and look like this


No comments:
Post a Comment