Monday 16 September 2024

Hematologist Oncologist Appointment

 


I had a 4pm appointment with the Hematologist Oncologist today at St Georges Hospital, due to doctor shortages they were running a hour late when I arrived and by time I got seen my appointment was an hour and forty five minutes late. It did give me chance to flick through the Kings Seed catalogue for 2025 which had arrived in the morning.

The photo is of the computer screen when we were looking at the PET Scan and the Rheumatism I now have in all my joints, which is why they are showing white. 

The white in my head is showing as I have an active brain function I was told my the consultant, which surprised me as I was laying tied up in the scanner for half an hour whilst they scanned me, and trying to relax as much as I could.   

The good news is that "George" the tumour is dormant and stable, as they are no longer using the terms  partial and full remission as a description for your cancer state of play. 

No additional medication and another PET Scan in December at the Royal Marsden and then another appointment with the Hematologist Oncologist at St Georges in January 2025. 

No comments:

Post a Comment