Thursday 12 September 2024

Clearing Around Sheds !

 

With the weather changing and a forecast for some dry sunny weather next week, I wanted to clear around the potting shed so I can paint it as the V33 wood stain has arrived. I didn't take a before photo but the Hawthorne and brambles had grown back and was touching the side of the potting shed and was also touching the roof.  


I also pushed back the Hawthorne and brambles back so that if I do bring the car in again I can get in and out of the car easily and and have plenty of room to miss the logs around Michelle's plot and still have ample room for other plot holders to get past the car easily. 


The reason the ground is bear is because the Graham from idverde was working on removing all the growth from the Asbestos shed on plot 7, told me to stack all the cuttings on the ground and that he would run the industrial grass cutter over them and then blow the mulch made by the process back under the remaining Hawthorn bushes, as it was really too spikey to handle and we still can't have fires just yet.  

The water butt was placed to protect the windows from flying debris as I have already lost the lower left window on the front, but I have a replacement to go in once I have painted the potting shed. 


The brambles in front and foliage over the Asbestos roofed and clad sheds on plot 7 before Graham from Idverde attacked it so the Asbestos removers could come to remove the asbestos from the shed. 


And what he exposed after a hard days graft, viewed from the path between plots 7 & 8 


And what he exposed after a hard days graft. 

No comments:

Post a Comment