Saturday 14 September 2024

Mini Chain Saw / Pruning Saw


I picked up this mini Bamsa chainsaw when it was on offer on Amazon for £39.99. a little time ago

It's Lightweight and manoeuvrable, with a cutting chain as good as any full-size chainsaw. Quick and easy to set up and use. It is supplied in a case which keeps all of the bits together, the kit includes all of the adjustment tools necessary, a comprehensive instruction manual and even a small tube of chainsaw oil.

I've used it quite often now and I love it. Its awesome. I'm looking forward to attacking the rest of the plum tree with it over the Winter months.

Then I receive an email about a New Ryobi Pruning Saw. 


Now I'm a bit of a Ryobi man and have a lot of their tools but what would anyone buy this when it does not come with the case, twin batteries, extra chain oil and tools to adjust. Plus you only get free delivery on orders of £100 or over.

It's about time Ryobi UK got their act together and started to sell and prices comparable with the rest of the world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment