Monday 16 September 2024

Clearing Behind The Potting Shed.

 


Cutting back and cutting up the Hawthorne behind the Potting Shed has taken some time, Basically I'm left with the stump to the plant now to either continue to cut back with the Bamsa mini chainsaw, of the larger Ryobi chainsaw, I bought a couple of years ago.

Time was limited this morning as I have a hospital appointment this afternoon with the hematologist oncologist to officially get the results of my recent PET Scan and see what the way forward is with the George the tumour going forward. 

The apple tree to the rear of the potting shed also needs removing as now in the shade its really not doing well at all.

I have tried to source some pallets to make a fence between the rear corner of the potting shed and the wall, but my source for such things does not have any at the moment.       

No comments:

Post a Comment