Wednesday 18 September 2024

Greenhouse Climbing Frame

 


Today I continued clearing behind the Potting Shed and attacking the bindweed and other weeds that have taken over the Greenhouse Climbing Frame. The bind weed has been really virulent this year and covered the Rhubarb, Raspberries and the paths in the corner of Plot 1.

Path between plot 1 & 2 trimmed back today. 


I need somewhere to move the Blueberries & Goji Berry plants too in order to paint the potting shed and their final destination is behind the Greenhouse Climbing Frame (GCF) which is why I started clearing the path too and inside it.


I stripped the last of the Lazy Housewife French Climbing Beans from the GCF that I will be using for next years plants.    


The potting shed is looking so sun-bleached and sad, it was 
was dip-treated, all of Forest Garden sheds are now pressure treated and have a 25 year anti-rot guarantee, and will not get as sun-bleached so quickly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment