Sunday 11 August 2024

Todays Freecycle Find Is ?

 

It slipped straight on the back seat of the car. The people giving it away saw my medical boot on my right foot and knew it was going to be a struggle for me to get down and then back up their very steep drive and said "You stay up there" and brought it to my car, and we both loaded it into the car. 

I've been blessed to have met a lot of very nice and kind people via Freecycle, recently. 


It has been way too hot and sunny to work on the plot today, but as I picked the wheelie bin up this afternoon, I took it straight to my allotment. 

It will be holding the new smaller footprint Planting and Weed Membrane Sheets, Blank Weed Membrane Sheets and Debris Netting for the new smaller, taller raised beds that I'm in the process of making.









I took the opportunity to harvest the Lazy Housewife French Climbing Beans that I spotted yesterday growing in the Climbing Frame Greenhouse.  


No comments:

Post a Comment