Sunday 4 August 2024

Replacing My Existing Bed Frames


Sunday I had a couple of hours down on the allotment, and a sit down and chat with one of my plot neighbours for a while, and another sort out in the potting shed.

It was a bit of a struggle with my current level of mobility, but I manged to get one of the smaller raised bed frames made of scaffold boards screwed together on my own.

I dragged it as I can't lift it at the moment, with my current level of fitness and mobility onto the larger framing to my beds.  I'm going to remove and replace the beds large bed frame and replace it with two higher smaller raised beds either end of the existing footprint with a path in between.

When completed the new raised beds with be two scaffold board high approx. 450mm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment