Thursday 8 January 2015

Brother P-Touch 1000

6th & 7th January 2015 - Rain yesterday and I've been a bit busy to go to the allotment to fix the door to the greenhouse, but I did manage to have a hour yesterday and today washing, cleaning seed trays and cutting down some large nursery 20mmx20mm x30mm deep modules to fit my Full, Half and Quarter seed trays for the Space Saver greenhouse in the back garden.

I need it all ready for the end of the month beginning of next month for when I start my onions off, Once Germinated they will go out to the Space Saver Greenhouse in the back garden.

I've been using my Christmas present the Brother P-Touch 1000 to produce labels for my seedlings over the last couple of days. The coloured sample tapes they supply with it are really naff. £19 in Ryman for original tapes but £4 something on ebay. The Black on White laminated tapes look really good. 

So far I've done labels for Tomatoes, Spring Onions, Beetroot, and the different types of lettuce.

No comments:

Post a Comment