Monday 10 March 2014

Monday 10th March 2014 - Flower Buckets


Kelly asked if I could drop her off to work so as I was halfway to the allotment I took some potting compost and flower buckets down - from the look of it I could get easily 8 flower buckets around the grow house inside the greenhouse, I'm thinking 100s and 1000s tomatoes - Now I'm wondering if I need any more benching in there? I could perhaps have two levels of 100s & 1000s tomatoes. I have some framework for a couple of blow-a-ways I could use .... Ummm decisions decisions




I've put the cardboard box to the blow-a-way grow house on the floor over the weed membrane and I'm not convinced that I really need gravel or pea shingle over it at the moment.

About 10 minutes after I got home the postman delivered the automatic vent opener, typical !

No comments:

Post a Comment