Wednesday 7 October 2020

In My Seed Box For 2021 - Index


To find the information for a particular variety of vegetable being grown for 2021 use the index below as it's gradually completed over the next few months. Due to Covid-19 not many seeds packs actually got used in 2020, so basically my seed holding is increasing and some of the use by, and best before dates are expiring. 

However with an additional eight beds in place and three square foot gardening beds to be created for next season I'm planning for a much more productive 2021. 

If in a 2nd or 3rd wave of Covid-19, this time I will still visit the allotment if nothing else than for my mental health. Being in isolation shielding my wife and not working for 5 months was not good for my mental wellbeing in the first wave, and I really don't think I can do that again.  

Vegetables


Flowers 

To read about my New Seed Storage Method 




No comments:

Post a Comment