Saturday 8 January 2022

Using the Cucumber Glut!


I asked the members of Allotment & Garden Kitchen - Dine with Peas and Stews Facebook Group if they could recommend other thing I could do with my impending cucumber glut in 2022 beside salad and putting in a sandwich, and Lindsey Almkvist one of the Admins on the site pointed me in the direction of an article titled "28 Delicious ideas for Cucumbers so you can use your garden’s bounty" 

If your garden is overflowing and you're on the hunt for ideas for cucumbers, you've come to the right place. And you are not alone. My garden is giving me more cucumbers than I know what to do with. If you're tired of eating them plain, have a look at these ideas for cucumbers and you'll be all set with some great new ways to gobble them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment