Wednesday 11 August 2021

Spuds & Cues

 


Only an hour and a half on the plot this morning but I managed to top up the four Quadgrows from the New 25L Water Butt, it makes it so fast and efficient, then harvested two buckets of potatoes

New! Home Guard - First Early - Dobies on the left 675g

New! Acoustic - Second Early - Mr Fothergill's on the right 960 grams 

Both from 4 seed potatoes per bucket. I will let you know what they taste like once I have tried them.
Mr Fothergills Swing F1 Cucumber on the left, I and my wife love the taste of this cucumber & Seed Parade Burpless Tasty Green F1 Cucumber on the right.
A selection of Suttons - Red Baron & Pink Panther Onions grown from sets borough home off the rack for my eldest daughter.

Blight visible on Tomatoes on plot 13 this morning following reports of Blight from plot 4 & 9 on Monday, Happily blight resistant tomatoes on my plot still looking OK at the moment!

Idverde have cut the main path, so I gathered the cuttings along my plot and added to my Dalek with layers of cut cardboard and cuttings from the onions and tomatoes in the greenhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment