Sunday, 11 May 2014

Saturday 10th May 2014

All about getting the spacesaver Greenhouse together, I can see what they mean in the reviews about it being like meccano very small bolts and nuts a few hundred of them 

With the rain I decided to build the greenhouse in the kitchen, I did have to remove the stops and the handle off the patio doors to get it out once completed, and I need to go and get some silicon as it's suggested that you use it in the instructions but is not provided.

There are two bits missing however there are two additional bits, so I'm hoping I can make it work without having to contact the supplier on Monday, they do provide a drill to assist in the erection process, but I have not needed it, and managed to get the bolts in without re-drilling any holes.

The cold frame is to return to the top of the garden between the greenhouse and the store once I have jet washed the green off the fence and painted it again. That's another job change the outside tap as it has a leak from the top of the tap and the pressure is not good enough for the expanding hose I bought last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment