Friday 2 May 2014

1st May 2014

Being more than a little worried about the warnings re ground frost over the next few days I went to the allotment following dropping off Emma at work and moved all the seed trays into the two grow houses within the green house and closed the zippers up.

As I walked up to the plot and the green house Basil poked his head over the gate I have to my storage area beside the shed. He panicked but bounced off the back of the upturned wheel barrow, bounced off and up the wood onto the brick wall behind then strolled off as if he was not bothered. So now I know it's him and not cats that keep knocking things over in there. 

More sweet corn showing their little heads and those that came thru an couple of days ago are already 10-15mm high

No comments:

Post a Comment