Saturday 4 March 2023

Seeds To Suit - March Newsletter

Seeds To Suit

 

 

The March newsletter from Seeds To Suit has hit my in-box today and there are some nice new products that are on offer. If you have not visited their web site then I really encourage you too as their prices and really good value for money. If you have not already subscribed to their newsletter then again I would recommend that you do as there is always something interesting in there. 

Below is just a short extract from the March newsletter, there is much more interesting stuff included when you subscribe.    

Don't forget if you have already used DISCOUNT10 code at checkout in the past you can always use the MANVSLUG10 discount code. 


Thanks to Sandra for the Mention In Dispatches regarding my Loft Conversion solution to having a broken vent opener panel, the post can be found HERE  

 

 

 

 

WHO'S NEW!

 

I'M NEW!

Cavolo Nero Organic - This black kale is the tastiest variety we have found and packed full of goodness!

Buy Me!

 

I'M NEW!

Watermelon Petite Yellow - one of the earliest and sweetest available!

Buy Me!

 

I'M NEW!

Turnip Milan White - Milan Turnips cannot be bettered so we have swapped out the Snowball for this buttery delight!

Buy Me!

 

I'M NEW!

Tomatillo Verde - This Mexican marvel is grown like an Indeterminate tomato and makes the best salsa. A must for your Mexican recipes!

Buy Me!

 

I've Changed!

 

I'VE GONE GREEK!

Oregano Greek - Prized for its superior flavour and a must for any Italian or Greek recipe!

Buy Me!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment