A good mornings work on the allotment this morning clearing out the Plot1A Greenhouse, removing the debris netting and using the WOR Hydroshot pressure cleaner inside and out.
Plot 1A Greenhouse with everything removed
Plot 1A Greenhouse after the jet wash inside and out and the staging put back in
Sand from the soft bricks used to level the floor and the rubber garden matting installed inside
I have to say the battery lasted a long time, I went over greenhouse inside and out with a wide jet. Then I used the brush and then used a narrow setting in some stubborn areas and still had juice to give it another once over inside and out.