Wednesday 15 February 2023

Seeds To Suit February Newsletter


Seeds To Suit

 

 

The February Newsletter has arrived in my in-tray, below is just an extract from Who's New! and Who's Back! 

The Newsletter informs us that it was quite a task, and Sandra  thanks you for your patience, she has been working hard and now every product on the web site has a helpful downloadable sowing guide that you can download and save to your device or go 'old school' and print. 

I really recommend that you subscribe to the Seeds To Suit newsletter, and visit their web site. They sell sensible quantities of seeds at very reasonable pricing and use the code below you will get a 10% discount on their RRP. 

Don't forget to use your MANVSLUG10 discount code at checkout if you haven't already done so.


WHO'S NEW!

 

I'M NEW!

Chinese Lantern - provides interest from summer to early winter

Buy Me!

 

I'M NEW!

St John's Wort - read all about me in the Herb Garden!

Buy Me!

 

WHO'S BACK?

 

I'M BACK!

Courgette Green Bush - Am I a Courgette or am I a Marrow - I can be both!

Buy Me!




No comments:

Post a Comment