Friday 12 November 2021

Freecycle Paving Slabs

I saw this advert on Freecycle for 18 number 450x450mm paving slabs and sent my reply to Susan the person offering them, requesting them for my allotment. She has had a rear extension built on her home, and these are now surplus to requirement.

Luckily I was the first to respond and arrangements were made for me to collect them from her rear garden last today. She had a wheelbarrow I could use that made moving them easier. 

I was lucky in that I had not yet put the wheelchair and other items back in the boot. I managed to get four laid flat on plan x 3 deep in the boot. Three either side of the rear seats and the half ad cut slabs in the footwell. 

By the time I got home it was dark and my daughter was going out so they will wait until the morning to be taken down to the plot.   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment