Friday 30 December 2016

Winter Boots & Meeting New Plot Holder

Wally the chap I met on the plot a couple of weeks ago has decided to take on a half plot and I met him on site this morning so that he could have a final look before he submits, his paperwork.

His daughters applied for the plot for him, as he is retired and they want to keep him active and productive and are looking forward to consuming the produce he grows.

Whilst there I carried on with the cutting up of the pop bottle greenhouse frames that were dumped back on my plot by the guy who was given an notice to quit after having a neighbouring plot for two years and doing nothing with it over than covering with a tarp and then all manor of crap.

New thermal winter boots I picked up from Aldi for £14.99 kept my feet nice and toasty throughout the visit to the plot.

No comments:

Post a Comment