Saturday 29 August 2015

I have been offered the plot I'm after on Spencer Road

Good News  :) - I have been offered the plot I'm after on Spencer Road
  Bad News  :( - Bloody finger will prevent me getting cracking on it for a couple of weeks

I was so keen to get cracking down there and at least show it had been taken to stop any fly tipping, by other plot holders. The plan is to run both allotments all the time we can still get parking somewhere near, but once the construction works start it will be time to move over 100% to Spencer Road

Bing Maps 01

Various maps at different elevations have different layouts and have obviously been taken at different years. The plot next door is a Mencap site and has a nice wheel chair friendly paved path on the boundary with mine which is not shown on any photo and I can bring my beds right up to the edge of the path. 

Bing Map 02 - Possibly 2011
 
Google Earth 01 Spring 2015
 
Google Map 2011 - 2014
 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment