Wednesday 16 October 2024

A Couple Of Hours Weeding

Another couple of hours on the plot this Thursday morning as I had a Physiotherapy appointment this afternoon. With the guys working on stripping all the debris off Plots 11 & 11A and ripping up the path they were happy to dump any tugs I filled with weeds into their dumper when they passed my plot, as they saw I had a soft surgical boot on and the path is really churned up.

For their kindness they received a couple of mini bags of chocolate chip cookies each.

I took the photo above after I had already removed a tug full of weeds, I really must think bout getting before photos as well as after ones.

The photo above this was when I was about to leave. I also managed to get rid of some metal racking that I'm never going to use and weeds from further up on plot 1A near the Hotbin and leaf cage area.


View up to plot 1A from Plot 1 bindweed removed from the path and narrow bed weeded. Next to pull all the hoops off the bed and take and store behind the potting shed and clear the paths of weeds so I have access to the incinerator for the November 5th Burn up. To be honest a lot of the weeds I had covered to keep dry for burning have made it to the skip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment