Monday 25 March 2024

It's Now Or Never ......


 
I can't resist anymore, Emma took me to get some seed and sowing compost on the weekend and it's now or never. I'm not quite ready for driving myself around again but the way my legs are healing it will hopefully not be long. So with time marching on and real spring coming, I'm biting the bullet and starting sowing at home and starting with tomatoes. 

The potting tray fits nicely on top of the oven and I get to play with the seed sowing items Pauline (Sister-In-Law) bought me for my birthday. I love the little cell tamper.

One half tray 4 cells each of the Crimson Collection, Crimson Cocktail, Crimson Crimson Cherry, Crimson Crush, Crimson Bush and  Crimson Plum 

The other half tray has 4 cells of Red Pear, Arielle (Cherry), Merrygold F1, Crokini F1 and  Burlesque F1.

No comments:

Post a Comment