Friday 26 June 2020

itip Handles get more colours

I first met the guys from iTip Handles at the Gardening Press Event in 2019 when they gave me a set of handles that I fitted and blogged about. The iTip Handles were my favourite New Product at the show that year.  

At this years Gardening Press Event iTip have extended the colour range and have found so many other uses for the iTip Handles. The current colour selection can be seen above in the banner I created. For more information and to order your iTip Handles visit the iTip Website 


iTip® Handles are the safest and easiest way to tip your loaded wheelbarrow and manoeuvre wheelchairs, sack trolleys, retail cages, cement mixers or anything else that requires controlled movement. They Increase safety and comfort on your existing equipment for only £25



I finally managed to fit the very bright handles I picked up from the Gardening Press Event 2020 on my second wheelbarrow. It's taken some time, but I have not been going to the allotment as I have been shielding my wife because of Covid-19 and she is very high risk.   




The Small Print: I have not been paid for this article, and I'm not on commission they are just a good product that has been designed by a couple of nice guys in the UK

No comments:

Post a Comment