Tuesday 8 January 2019

Another Couple of Hours Painting


Little and often is the way to make progress, however it looks like I have a Ronseal Product that does not do what it says on the tin. One coat my arse, I'm defiantly going to need two to get a decent coverage on the boards.

So Progress made and many boards shuffled and painted and some of them have now had a single coat on all six sides, but looks like at least another 2 - 4 hours worth of painting is going to be required before this first batch of boards are done and ready to go in the ground in their final resting place. 

I also managed to shift some woodchip from the pile to the area beside the shed where I was beginning to wear through the weed membrane.



View from the boundary wall 


View up the allotment from the entrance gate 

No comments:

Post a Comment