Monday 28 May 2018

Early Morning Visit

Early morning visit to the allotment whilst the wife and daughter lay in and condense snot. My body clock woke me up just after 6am so breakfast and then off to the allotment.



Bed 13 cleared and two Crimson Crush and one Rapunzel planted and watered in. A sprinkle of environmentally friendly slug pellets then back to the Beetroot bed 

My body let me know it's 60 and didn't like all the getting down on my knees and getting back up again to sow beetroots in the 80 holes in the planting membrane.

I have a tray load of beetroots growing in the Space Saver Greenhouse at home to use to fill any gaps due to bad germination or slug attack.

This bed was also covered with a sprinkle of environmentally friendly but slug killing pellets before I left to go home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment