Sunday 1 May 2016

Plot 23B - Bed 3 goes in

After the 4 season in a day during the last week I was up early and down on plot 23B. The grass was white with frost in the shade but, it was a nice sunny morning and the grass in the sun was already frost free. I went all out for digging all of bed 3 and the path to the side and rear and I managed it, and ended up with 2 and a half sacks of couch grass roots for my efforts and two square flower buckets of stones. Cheeky the Robin was around me most of the morning, how he/she manages to get 5 small worms in his beak at a time god only knows.

In addition I have moved the wheelie bin to the back of the site and the two greenhouse frames to be used a fruit cages from beside the shed so I can try and sort out the area in front of the shed on a future visit, more than likely after I have planted the spuds still in the greenhouse into bed 3

No comments:

Post a Comment