Monday 18 April 2016

Call me Weedy Miller

A quick visit to plot 1A for an extended lunchtime visit to restore the water system and water in the potatoes, also watered the overwintering onions in the greenhouse and under cover plus the sprouts donated by Keith (brother-in-law)

Onto Plot 23B to drop off a spirit level, more slug traps, potato weed membrane and a blank sheet for the beds. the tool bag seat that my sister bought me a little while ago, and the super strength weed killer for the bind weed and the couch grass.

Looking at the path along plot 21A I'm going to need it. I didn't apply it today because it looks like rain but hopefully if the weather allows I can next Sunday. 

I took the opportunity to apply the Wolf Miller to bed 1 as lots of little weeds are beginning to grow. I also milled the strip tuned over a week ago Sunday. I do love this tool, I know they are not cheap but they are so effective.   

No comments:

Post a Comment