Wednesday 31 July 2024

3 Paving Slabs Off Freecycle


Way too sunny and hot to be doing any work down on the allotment today, but I did pick up 3 paving slabs off Freecycle, the guy loaded 2 for me and I managed one and John was getting woodchip and unloaded them into the wheelbarrow for me at the allotment and all I had to do was get them from the drop off and pick up area to the plot.

Photos of the drawers I installed yesterday but didn't take a photograph

It was 44C in the potting shed and I was not going to spend any time at all today in there. So it was back home to get out of the trousers and into shorts as having compression dressings on one leg and surgical stocking on the other under trousers in this heat is ridiculous.

It's just so good that I can now get out of the house, drive and take myself places, I just need the disabled badge to come so I can get parking spaces where I can fully open the car door, as I have difficulty getting in and out of the car if the door is not fully open. I'm working on my fitness levels and confidence, and at least with the pain killers I can get in and out of the door without extreme pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment