Tuesday 23 May 2023

Planting Out Cucumbers & Luffa

On the allotment this morning I trimmed the boarders of the allotment along the main path and the path between plot 1&1A and 2&2A



i managed to get in some Burpless Cucumbers & Luffa in the climbing frame greenhouse after filling in the hole dug by foxes over night. I always have dug a ditch in front of cucumbers

Burpless Cucumbers

Luffa

My son-in-law has dropped off a blue barrel of leaves for me that need to be moved to the leaf cage.


I picked up grass cuttings from my sister Elaine
on the way to the allotment and with what was left over from Emma and Andy yesterday, today I filled up another 3 Daleks and topped them all off with a layer of Coffee Grounds & Comfrey each.


More coffee decanted into trays in the plot 1 greenhouse to dry out and be stored in containers.

No comments:

Post a Comment