Thursday 8 August 2019

Beetroot Plug Plants


I used one of my new CMH Containerwise Materials  Heavy Duty 77L Shallow Long-Life Propagation Tray  to grow a load of Beetroot Plug Plants and they will be going into a bed on the allotment this weekend. 

I've been out and bought some timber dowel to make an extraction tool to make life a little easier getting the plug plants out of the tray.

Health wise for me this year has been a disaster and as a result I was too late for everything and I have given up on getting the usual 22 tomatoes in the back garden, which is a shame as I have some gadgets and product to trail, and a load of heritage plants that died as a result of the heatwave and my lack of mobility. The gadgets and products will have to be played with next year but I will post about them shortly.



The new Greenhouse on the plot is only half erected and so I have decided just to continue with Micro, Mini and Dwarf tomatoes in the Space Saver Greenhouse in the back garden for this year, and the crop will basically form my contribution to the various seed circles I belong too, and replenish my seed bank.  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment