Sunday 25 November 2018

Rain Stops Play

Sunday morning I was ready for a cold morning on the plot. It had been raining over night and the temperature was very low around 4 degrees C, but I can do cold what I don't do is rain & wet.

As I approached the plot the rain started to come down, as I got closer it came down harder. I approached the last roundabout on the journey and decided that going home was on the cards.

So a morning on the plot was replaced with sorting out paperwork, shredding paper and cutting up carboard boxes into small microbe/ critter bite sizes and generating a couple of food buckets with lids worth of Brown material for the Daleks

At some stage I really must build the top half of a Dr Who Dalek for one of my composting Daleks

Anyone out there done this already ?. 


No comments:

Post a Comment