Saturday 25 February 2017

Bed 6, Committee Meeting, Rats & Blue Water Pipe


There was a committee meeting on Spencer Road this morning, I popped some plumbing gear to my eldest daughter then made my way to the allotment and managed to get half of bed 6 and its path dug before the meeting. In the process I managed to extract 2/3 of a square flower bucket full of stones that have been left soaking in water to remove the mud before they make their way to the paved area.

Derek showed us examples of how the rats are eating their way into the composting daleks and a rat run and access formed under a shed.



You can clearly see the rat run forming in the grass path and the hollow they have made to make access under the shed easy.

My delivery of SoilFixer SF60 has arrived so the spud testing can start as soon as I finish the clearance of the greenhouse at mill green




In the afternoon I assisted my daughters partner in taking the old washing machine to the dump and in the process spotted that someone had dumped a roll of blue water pipe. So I rescued it and rolled it up tighter and used cable ties to hold it at the smaller diameter and it will make it's way to Spencer Road allotment on my next visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment