Sunday, 23 August 2026

Beds 1 to 3 Update

 
View from the rear bedroom window. 

Somethings had a dig, could have been a cat or squirrel, but no poop visible. I really need those hoops from the allotment.


Salad cuttings and water melon added to Bed 1 Worm Tower


Three rows of Different Radish, Golden Beetroot, Red Beetroot and three of the four French Beans in Bed 1


French Dwarf Beans growing well, we will have to wait and see of I get a harvest, but 49p for 10 beans and 4 different varieties, had to be tried as the weather has been so unseasonable.


Three rows of Different Radish, Golden Beetroot, Red Beetroot and three of the four French Beans in Bed 1

The fourth variety of Dwarf French Beans Stanley in Bed 2 8 of the nine germinated


Weeds in bed 2 & 3 pulled, later when the beds are in shade I will be sowing Park Choi and other varieties of vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment