Sunday 22 October 2023

I Saw A Mouse. Where?


A visit to the allotment this morning with my daughters Emma & Kelly. Kelly came with me and we had problems with the padlock so I gave it the WD40 treatment and eased them both.

I harvested vegetation and frost damage plants and cut them up for my worm farm whilst Emma and Kelly worked on clearing the parsnip bed of the weeds and tops of the parsnips.


Kelly found a mouse and I was surprised didn't freak out finding him cute and took photos and video of the little chap. Thing is if he is around he more than likely has 15 - 20 siblings around somewhere !


4 Broad Beans are showing in the seed trays in the potting shed and the temperature in there was around 16 - 17C


Emma harvested more tomatoes from the plot 1 green house to take home.


Finally after 3 years of trying, I've grown an Aubergine ! Yep only one

No comments:

Post a Comment